Apply for Social Security Disability in Albuquerque & El Paso
Applying for Social Security disability benefits in New Mexico or Texas is hard. You need to prove you are disabled, based on the Social Security’s definition of “disability.” The attorneys at The Jeff Diamond Law Firm understand the ins and outs of this definition and can help you get the benefits you need in New Mexico or Texas.
The Social Security Administration's (SSA) definition of disability:
"Disability" according to Social Security is based on your inability to work. Specifically:
- You cannot do your past work due to your medical condition(s);
- You cannot perform other job functions because of your medical condition(s);
- Your disability has lasted or is expected to last for at least one year or to result in death.
The entire Social Security process can be complex and hard to understand. Many deserving people are denied because they don’t have the necessary medical evidence to fully prove their disability case. To help with your case, you should contact an attorney at The Jeff Diamond Law firm before filing to help improve your chances to win benefits. Let our experienced attorneys in New Mexico and West Texas help build your disability case.
At The Jeff Diamond Law Firm, we will evaluate your case for free. Contact us to help you gather all the evidence you need to win the benefits you deserve. You pay nothing until you win!
When you apply, The Jeff Diamond Law Firm will help you:
- Gather evidence to prove you are disabled and cannot maintain work for one year or more.
- Organize your job history and records.
- Gather all your medical records to prove you meet the government’s definition of disability.
- Apply as soon as possible (there are time restrictions).
Contact The Jeff Diamond Law Firm today for a free evaluation of your case. All you need to do is fill out the form below and we’ll start helping you gather all the evidence you need to win the benefits you deserve. You pay nothing until you win!